Friday, April 24, 2009

Semester Break

Disted is nothing compare to INTI. Cafeteria is much much smaller and the class even teruk-er.

Have my break after tiring 4 days of continuous exam. Totally exhausted and my brain was or i suppose to be is saturated with lots of science facts. Tomorrow is another MUET paper GOSH~~

Back to the topic. Visited Disted once I finished my maths paper. I saw some strict rules there.
No smoking around Disted College compound or else will be penalized.

  1. Warning letter will be given out for the first time.
  2. Warning letter will be given out and contact your parents for the second time.
  3. Warning letter, contact parents to college for consultation.
  4. Expelled from the college.
Notice is published so formally on the board. And NO SANDALS TO COLLEGE. This one is really unacceptable. Luckily there's no such rule in INTI.

Went to gp after that. 7 persons squeeze into a car and I'm so glad that i reached safe and sound. The two so called taste-full girls cyee and carlyn brought us to shop for nice shirt. Spend nearly an hour to choose for us and surely themselves.

Next destination was Redbox. Sing my lungs out to release my one week study stress. It really help alot.

Plan ahead for my next week break. Will spend my break wisely with activities, don't want to rot at home lahhhh.....
  • Watch " The Sniper "
  • Celebrate Vinharng's Birthday at paradise
  • Go to cycle at Bukit Bendera
  • Badminton Match
  • Ping Pong match
  • Picnic
Desperate to watch this movie so so so much. One word to describe them " YENG "

Edison


" The Sniper "

4 comments:

Kye Chiun said...

watch liao nice or not kah tell me la... xD

carlyn said...

inti got the slippers rule la but evrone just ignore it.
edison YENG!!!!!

Anonymous said...

pat liong kam is much more handsome than edison.

Zheng Lik said...

i agree with the anonymous.
SUPER AGREE.